Brexit Update 11.03.21
We are grateful to Belfast City Council for their support with navigating EU Exit changes.
There will be a recording from yesterday's webinar available next week, and a futher webinar later this month.
The session brought up a number of questions and the summary advice was as follows:
- Register with TSS
- Register with the UK Trader Scheme in order to qualify for 'at risk' waiver status
- Focus on issues specific to your own circumstances
- Check what support is available from the Economic Development office of your local council
- Check the commodity codes for the materials you use, and if buying from GB clarify the country of origin
- There is a lot of new terminology to get used to - try to focus on solving your particular issues as they arise