Post Brexit advice for small Belfast businesses
Has Brexit changed your supply chain? Do you need help to navigate new procedures, paperwork and avoid unnecessary charges?
Get insights, top tips and expert advice for your small business at this free webinar. Trade experts and professionals will explain the latest guidance and give you the pointers you need on:
- information you need to provide when moving goods in and out of Northern Ireland
- using online sales platforms – what has and hasn’t changed
- Brexit jargon explained
- Customs and VAT costs
- how to work with your suppliers and couriers to avoid hold ups and extra costs
- special arrangements for food products
- grants, one-to-one mentoring, and advice from others who have found out how to get back on track
Businesses that operate in the Belfast City area can also apply for 1-2-1 support from a specialist mentor to help navigate a way through challenges.
Register for support here